WHO WE ARE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Is collectively all information that you submit to Simply Sliding Wardrobes through the Website, email, telephone or social media. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Simply Sliding Wardrobes Ltd is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Simply Sliding Wardrobes Ltd (we or us), are registered in England and Wales under company number 9785766 and we have our registered office at Unit 28 Branbridges Industrial Estate, East Peckham, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 5HF.
Our contact details are Unit 28 Branbridges Industrial Estate, East Peckham, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 5HF, email@example.com, 0800 313 4681.
For all data matters contact DATA PROTECTION OFFICER, Unit 28 Branbridges Industrial Estate, East Peckham, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 5HF, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0800 313 4681.
Simply Sliding Wardrobes Ltd is the controller and responsible for this website.
Third-party links outside of our control
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. You can find out more about personal data from the Information Commissioners Office.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data including Title / First Name / Surname
- Contact Data including Address / Email Address / Telephone Numbers
WE ALSO COLLECT, USE AND SHARE AGGREGATED DATA SUCH AS STATISTICAL OR DEMOGRAPHIC DATA FOR ANY PURPOSE. AGGREGATED DATA MAY BE DERIVED FROM YOUR PERSONAL DATA BUT IS NOT CONSIDERED PERSONAL DATA IN LAW AS THIS DATA DOES NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY. FOR EXAMPLE, WE MAY AGGREGATE YOUR USAGE DATA TO CALCULATE THE PERCENTAGE OF USERS ACCESSING A SPECIFIC WEBSITE FEATURE. HOWEVER, IF WE COMBINE OR CONNECT AGGREGATED DATA WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA SO THAT IT CAN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IDENTIFY YOU, WE TREAT THE COMBINED DATA AS PERSONAL DATA WHICH WILL BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect your personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Directly. You may give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or social media. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services
- Request a designer appointment
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- In performance of fulfilling our contract with you.
- In the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the most secure experience.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in the policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- We employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- We employ the services of a professional accounting business for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Business. The providers of this service do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
We have put in place appropriate security procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
As a customer, we will retain any Data you submit for as long as your guarantee is valid.
Any information gathered as a result of an email, telephone or social media will be held for a period of one year unless you instruct us otherwise.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), where applicable i.e. where our processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or where we process your data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to our processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests (or in performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing or processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
QUERIES, REQUESTS OR CONCERNS
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this policy or any other data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact our DATA PROTECTION OFFICER, Unit 28 Branbridges Industrial Estate, East Peckham, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 5HF, email@example.com, 0800 313 4681.
This Agreement will be governed and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.